Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Pistol had a birthday

My lovely little boy had his first birthday this last Tuesday. You all know that very well because I did everything to make sure you guys didn't forget. Here he is with his birthday present--a huge beef bone:
I chose this photo as the only one to upload because it makes me laugh. I call this his "Cher pose" because he's licking the side of his face just like Cher in her early days with Sunny. I'm sure he knew all this when he was posing for Mom and the camera.

After I got off work at 9pm, I raced over to Chen's Noodle House to pick up our order. We just had to have a celebration for my boy up here in Utah. Ammon even decorated a lovely Saint Bernard cake for me. It was so nice for them to make such a big fuss for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment