Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy stuff


As this is my first attempt to blog on my own instead of comment only, I hope you will bear with my feeble attempt. I seem to be one of many who have unique pictures, and it is a shame to wait until the end of the year to get a sampling of them in the form of a family calendar. I have enjoyed all of the pictures sent our way through email, so keep them coming!

Robin got to test drive a blue slug bug a couple of weeks ago when Heather came to Texas. She was so put out that she couldn't take it home with her! Maybe soon love....

I have had avideo for a week now and decided to be bold and try my hand at publishing it on the blog for Aaron's enjoyment and to share with anyone else who wants to watch a slobbery puppy eat a big beef bone. Unfortunately the size was nearly 9 times the allowable video size, so I will have to figure out how to Youtube it. Nonetheless, it was enjoyable to watch and participate in a fun celebration that took place in Texas as well as in Utah. Thanks Aaron for sharing your pubby dog with us!

Sunday seemed to be a perfect time to walk the dogs. It was calm and fairly cool outside, and so Andy and Rob braved the "beasts" as Grandmother lovingly calls them. She even took my digital camera and took several shots. They made friends with a weiner dog on the loose, and both are still considered socially acceptable in the community. It's fair to say Aaron that Pistol was walking Andy though! It was good for all. Bye for now!




2 comments:

  1. Way to go, some dudette's Mom, on the original content - keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fewer pictures of pimp nugget, please.

    ReplyDelete