Monday, May 18, 2009

It's about time...


Hey y'all,

I know it's been awhile since I blogged (30 years), but I know a lot of you have been anxious to see my new dog, Kevin. Here he is, quite a cutie - half German Shepherd, half Black Lab. Nic gave him to me for Mother's Day (right after we planted her present - a CD - ask her about that one).  We even look alike (see me in goggles below). Don't be surprised if you see us both on the side of a milk carton soon. 

Had a lovely time in Utah - miss you kids so much!

Much love,

Heather & Kevin in Virginia

3 comments:

  1. kevin? heather is he the only one you could find that would give you kisses? I'm sorry that you seem to be suffering from memory loss (I hear that happens when you get over the hill). Well he's a cute one. He's almost as cute as my favorite daughter, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, let me see...how do I delete comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a second...I think that might have been some dude's middle sister cloaked in the guise of the patriarch of our home, who would never write such things...

    ReplyDelete