Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24th, 2009 Mom, Robin and Mike were gone most of last week for spring break in Utah, Mike did ski with Andy in Utah and in New Mexico. I worked most of the week on sales, some "social events" (buyers with no money, so it was just a social event) but some good interests too. Some helicopter credit markets are shrinking but professionals agree we have a good inventory, what a blessing to be able to say that in these times. I flew the Mustang every day and transitioned from some apprehension to absolutely loving flying it, very comfortable but I have not lost my respect for the P51, it commands it. It has been a blessing to learn that plane and have such a rare opportunity. We are getting a little closer to some sales, I confess a little struggle last night and this morning but I am back in the saddle again. What a blessing to be indulged by Mr. Hudson and have the opportunity to provide for my family in the same breath. The Mustang needs re plumbing for it's pre-oil pump (new one needs different routing) and I de-cowled it tday but not to miss a flying chance, mom and I went for a ride in the Bell Long Ranger (helicopter). It was a bit windy for the dolly but mom grit her teeth and we made it. There is a young man Joey who showed up to the airport and mom and I took him for a ride with us on the second leg, he just eats this stuff up. I love and miss each of you H A Aa NAm M R and T, ok T&P too.

No comments:

Post a Comment