Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15, 2009, Very soon Happy Birthday to Mike and Andy, Happiest Birthday. I think this is like Wickepedia where Heather can come in and add editing like every other line would be we love Heather, we do love you Heather. Mom, Mike and Robin are visiting in Utah after a safe weather free drive up through Denver to avoid snow in New Mexico. I did some cleaning both at home and the airport Saturday, flew the Skybolt (just had the itch to fly) with Gordon and a 13 year old boy Joey being raised by his grandmother, he is forever at the airport. The week has been busy with interest in all our aircraft and a show and tell on the Lear, maybe. We have many calls on the Super Puma and the Mustang. This Sunday, today, I cooked a big shake and bake pan of chicken, stuffing, beans, squash and brownies this morning before church (brownies last night), I also finished preparing my priesthood lesson. After Church I had Brother Wood and his grandson Ethan, Travis from the airport, the Elders, brother Goolsby, Sara Gattis and Brother Trest all for lunch, what a party, everyone helped. We invited Sara to keep the dirty jokes to a minimum. I hometaught 2 families with Brother Trest afterward, Wood and Robisons, since he very much wants to hometeach and is from Clarendon. I took Grandmother some dinner on my bike and on the way home visited Grandfather and Robert Kenney but neither one said anything to me. I love you all so very much dear family, Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment